Yes, I know. Awesomeness is not a real word.
But March 10th is the International Day of Awesomeness – which IS a real holiday, and I thought it would be cool to celebrate this fun day.
So, what the heck is the International Day of Awesomeness? It’s a day where we get to celebrate the fact that no one is perfect, but everyone is AWESOME. Fun fact… coincides with Chuck Norris’ birthday — who is more awesome than that?
To celebrate this day, I wanted to share a few things that I think are simply awesome:
- The smell and sound of a campfire
- Locking people out of the car and pretending to drive away
- Finding money you didn’t even know you lost
- Waiters and waitresses who bring free refills without asking
- The Gas Arrow on your car
- Sleeping in new bed sheets
- Using Rock-Paper-Scissors to settle anything
- Somebody flashing their high beams at you to warn you about the cops
- Getting a trucker to blow their horn
- Getting in a line just before it gets really long
How will you celebrate the awesomeness in your life?